Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life :: Months 9 & 10

I'm still playing a lot of catch up with my 2012 project life binder but I'm getting closer to done.  Which is exciting because I'm itching to start my 2013 binder with the baby kit!  So, just a quick recap of September and October. 
Mr. Sinks' welcome home {original post}
 The best dog ever.
 Some shots of Alan playing soccer.  He played in multiple leagues this fall and I was able to capture a few great saves. 

 Pregnancy pics and an insert {original post}

 Documentation of my knitting {original post for the card binders // final post about the grey knitted sweater}
 Photos of my awesome trip to Charleston!  I loved this insert of my ticket, notes from Ann and the map of downtown where we went shopping {original post}

More pregnancy photos {original post}

An extra insert for the Wounded Warriors race we did in October {original post}

No comments:

Post a Comment