Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Project Life :: Months 5 & 6

Buckle up, here come a lot of photos.  I've been working hard on my Project Life binder for 2012 and am even planning for 2013.  This has definitely become easier and yet more fun as I've gone along.  It's also been a fantastic way to compile pictures and memories.  If you'd like to look back at months 1 & 2, you can find them here and months 3 & 4 here.  
Photos from the very first sonogram - I used washi tape for both function and a little extra color on the page.  This was an insert I added as a way to highlight just the sonogram photos. 

These May photos were documentation of me before the bump started showing.  This was also the start of the blog - you can see week 9 in the right lower photo.  I added a bit of yarn that I've used on the canvas a few times.  

Knitting is my passion.  I'm very glad I kept the label from the yarn used for the mint sweater - I started it sometime in May and finished it this fall.  More labels and swatches will be saved for future months of Project Life.  

I added another page insert (not from the Project Life line of products) to keep my week 11 memento - this is possibly one of my favorites. 

In May we went on a cruise and celebrated a "babymoon" even though we didn't know when we booked the trip.  A few weeks ago I found our passenger cards in one of my purses.  I seriously have not been so excited to find something like that before but when I found them, I was pumped to add them to the book.  
Again, I added another insert that included papers from our trip - I saved my plane ticket, our room bill, and papers that Alan had to complete for work.  I love that I saved my plane ticket and had it for the book. 







June involved a family trip to Dewey and a growing bump!  You can even see a little bit of my July layout.  Some quick details on what I'm using:

Project Life Clementine core kit
Photo Pocket Pages - Large Variety Pack 
Project Life 3x4 textured cardstock - Clementine edition 
Fiskars corner punch
Thickers Stickers  

No comments:

Post a Comment