Monday, October 29, 2012

Happiness is ....


this photo was taken after the surprise welcome home party for Alan - September 2010 - he had been in Afghanistan on a DOD deployment for three months
....being married to this guy.  Cheesy I know.  If it weren't me writing this I'd probably want to vom.  But seriously, Alan is an incredible husband.  

This time three years ago Alan and I met for the first time.  We started talking a few weeks later.  It has only gotten better since then and for that, I am very thankful.  He makes me laugh and obviously comfortable enough to fall asleep sitting up.  I realize that becoming parents will change us and impact the dynamics of our marriage.  Because of that, I'm both nervous and very excited.  


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) 
i am never without it (anywhere you go, my dear; 
and whatever is done by only me is your doing, 
my darling 

e.e. cummings 

*thank you for making me so happy, 
roo 

No comments:

Post a Comment