Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happiness is....

....a husband that doesn't bake.  Until it really counts. 

On Friday Alan baked these Oreo cupcake brownies.  They are incredible.  I know because I just ate another one.  I know because the first one I had was so good, I never slowed down to take a photo.  So before I explain this recipe, I have to warn you; these brownies are crazy good but a million calories. 

The ingredients: brownie mix + oreo cookies + peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place 12 liners into a muffin tin.
Make the brownie mix based on the box directions and set aside. 
For each cupcake spread peanut butter on the top of one Oreo and smoosh a second one to it. (If you're like us and you like peanut butter, you can add another layer to the top of the second Oreo.)
Place the two Oreos with peanut butter into the liner.
Add brownie batter over the top of the Oreo stack so that it runs down the side and pools on the top. 
Bake for roughly 20 minutes or until you can't wait any longer to try them.  

and boom goes the dynamite

(Here's the link to the website where Alan found the original idea.  I have to say I think his look even more delicious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment