Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Goals

This has always been my favorite time of year.  Any chance to decorate, celebrate and enjoy specialty drinks is my kind of fun.  This December my goals revolve mostly around this little guy and I'm keeping things simple:  

  • Decorate the Christmas tree! 
  • Celebrate Christmas with family. 
  • Take Christmas photos of Aidan. 
  • Snuggle up with Aidan and enjoy his little squeaks & toots.   

One month ago :: November goals 


In November I had three goals and completed one of them - to give thanks.  I'm still working away on the Omnivore's Dilemma.  So far it has been dry and yet very interesting.  I can say for a fact that I will never eat McDonald's chicken nuggets after reading this book.  My main goal in November was to finish the nursery and we are nearly there.  A couple finishing touches and I'll be sharing pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment