Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blurb

I designed, ordered, and received my first Blurb book.  It's pretty amazing and I cannot wait to do another one.  All the photos in the book were taken straight from instagram.  In fact, I didn't even have to do any special download - Blurb was able to connect directly to instagram and retrieve all the photos.  This ease of use was likely my favorite part of the project.  The second favorite piece of this was the ability to choose a different layout on every. single. page.  This meant that I could make the photos tell the story rather than worry about what fit the layout best.  Here are some of my favorite pages.... 












For now, the book resides on my bookshelf and is on display.  I'm thinking that very soon I'll need a specific spot for additional books like this and my Project Life binder(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment