Sunday, October 21, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks + 1 day (yup, that extra day matters) 
What's on the canvas?  I swear I didn't mean to get all matchy matchy but somehow I was just channeling brown and cream.  I used brown felt cut down to size plus cream yarn I had on hand - if you remember, that same yarn was used in my very first post here and then again here
Weight gain: Per my doctor's appointment on Monday, I tacked on another pound - so Monday I was at +21. 
Best moments this week: I've really been enjoying "The Happiness Project" which was originally one of my September goals.  I thought I would dislike it based on some of the reviews I had read but so far it's been very interesting.  Wednesday we had a nice, low key dinner with friends, attended a craft fair with family and enjoyed cheering on Alan in one of his soccer games.  This week was a nice mix of busy and still relaxing - my favorite kind :)  
Miss anything: Nothing specific this week.  But as my birthday gets closer, I am getting more and more excited to have sushi again.  
Movement: Oh definitely still doing fun stretching and this week the baby added hiccups to the mix.  It was a wild sensation.  I seriously wish I could see into my belly to know what he is doing.  
Pregnancy symptoms: Enjoying some back pain lately but luckily it comes and goes - obviously so much better when it goes.  

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't had sushi yet lol. I said I was going to do all these things once he got here, & life gets super hectic all the sudden haha

    ReplyDelete