- head out to a pumpkin patch to pick out a few orange gems for our porch
- attend a UVA football game (Charlottesville is one of my top five favorite cities)
- lots of knitting
- decorate for fall/halloween
- finish up the nursery!!
- bake something yummy with pumpkin like this pumpkin spice bread, these pumpkin cupcakes, or this pumpkin cream cheese bread - seriously, I cannot be the only one drooling right now
- make pumpkin seeds - something I've never tried but would love too. Bonus :: pumpkin seeds contain DHA which is great brain food for the baby.
Do you have anything fun on tap this fall?