Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life :: Months 7 & 8

My 2012 project life binder is nearly complete.  To see all my progress, check here.  This has certainly been an easy way for me to document everything that has happened in the last 12 months.  I didn't like backtracking but hated the idea of leaving out important parts of this year.  At the end of it all, I'm so glad I found out about this fantastic and very simple way to document our lives.  So all at once, here's a quick recap of July and August project life style...(the remainder of the year will be coming shortly).

















In 2013 I'll be making a few changes to my documentation process.  First and foremost, I'll be using the baby edition.  Since I still have a number of cards from the clementine edition I'll incorporate those as well (there is a huge number of these cards in the pack and I have a nice stack remaining).  However, the baby edition with its beautiful greys and yellows will take the main stage. 

Second, I've started the year with the kit.  Last year I didn't purchase the kit until more than half way through the year and had to work backwards which always made me feel behind.  This year I'm committed and starting off strong.  

Third, I will be making a concerted effort to add more inserts and more memorabilia - this way I can better highlight what we did and keep track of all those little bits of paper and products that I tend to hoard for no good reason.  Now I just have to get them into the book before losing track of them. 

Lastly, my journaling will be done in a more timely fashion.  Rather than having to think back and try to remember, I'll be writing as I go.  My documentation will be more accurate and more thorough this way.

If you're looking for project life inspiration, check out the creative team here.  And if you decide to take on project life for 2013, let me know!  I love seeing how people document the special moments and milestones in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment