Monday, January 7, 2013

Happiness is....

....snuggling with this awesome pup.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mackenzie makes me so very, very happy.  Not only can she hold her pee for more than 12 hours (a truly appreciated talent these days) but she is incredibly calm around Aidan and our niece Addison.

When Alan and I decided to get a dog, we had only been dating for a few months.  Actually, I think the boredom of being trapped inside during Snowmageddon 2010 pushed us into the decision.  But now almost three years later, she has proven over and over to be the best dog ever.  

We share our cereal with her in the morning because she loves it and let her stretch out in our bed at night.  We love her just as unconditionally as she loves us.  Even when we she barks stupidly at the wind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment