Monday, March 25, 2013

Mon petite choux

Aidan & Charlee - March, 2013 
Fifteen years ago we were just band geeks.

Ten years ago we were co-eds. 

Five years ago we were working girls who made an annual trek to NYC in celebration of a birthday. 

One year ago we started adding to our clan. 


Meag & Lauren - I am lucky to have you as my girlfriends.  I am thankful that we have remained friends for all these years.  And I am so happy that we have built so many great memories both here in Virginia and there in NYC.

Thank you for reading this blog.  Thank you for encouraging me to write more.  But most of all, thank you for being such fabulous women in my life.      


and meag, I will never, ever have a pirate party with you in four hundred degree weather.  because this one nearly killed me. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this!!! You made my day...we are so lucky to have soooo many memories together and I cant wait to keep making more memories with these little cabbages in tow!

    ReplyDelete