Monday, February 11, 2013

Happiness is....


....having one more week of maternity leave. 

Twelve weeks is a long time and yet all too short.  I have very much enjoyed my time at home with this little man.  During my maternity leave I've had the chance to learn so much as a mom.  I've had the opportunity to cuddle and hold and cherish my son.  I've loved all this time with our little family.  And for that, I am so thankful.  

But I'm very, very happy that I have just a little more time.  So excuse me while I clean poop filled diapers, get breast milk spewed up on me, and hold a screaming baby.  Because while that might not be glamorous, these are the things I will miss in a week when I'm back at the office.  

1 comment:

  1. aww such sweet photos! this is such a cherished time.. even if it's loud, smelly, and tiring ;) enjoy your last week at home.. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete