Monday, September 24, 2012

Happiness is....

....a new book.  As a little kid, I'd get my allowance and loved to spend it on books.  My love for books probably came from my dad.  He also has a penchant for reading and would often read with me in my little twin bed.  Correction, he'd fall asleep to me slowly reading aloud.  I can only imagine how painful it must have been for him to listen to a first grader read Care Bare books after a very long day at the office.  But his patience (and sleep habits) instilled a love of books in me.  

There is a promise of excitement in a new book.  Because of this, my recent trip to the library resulted in me walking away with not one, but four books.  You can imagine now why I use the library rather than my credit card.  

I'm always interested in book recommendations.  If you have any, I'd love to know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment