Thursday, November 22, 2012

Football for baby!

This past weekend I knitted a football bunting bag for the baby.  The bag is more for pictures than actual function.  I just can't wait to take a million pictures when he arrives and this is a fun little prop I plan to use.  Although if he likes it, it will be a nice way to keep him wrapped up during the winter. 

Honestly, this was very simple to knit.  At some point I'll try to write out the details of the pattern in case you're interested in giving this a try. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Our plan is to see family, eat until we're totally stuffed and then have dessert, and watch some football of course.  There is so much to be thankful for this year but most especially, I'm thankful for our family - especially since it is growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment