Sunday, June 24, 2012

16 Weeks




How far along? 16 weeks - we hit the four month mark!  
What's on the canvas?  Paper + a sticker.  This week the baby's ears developed more and I've read that the baby can hear more now - especially me.  How cool?  Songs that I sing now, the baby will also recognize once born.  So those are little music notes.
Weight gain: Started at 125, up four lbs.  
Maternity clothes?  I bought a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and three tops this week.  Wore the jeans on Friday (we get to enjoy casual Fridays) with one of the new tops.  Other than that, I'm still in my regular clothes.  
Best moments this week: Alan and I had a wonderful date night on Thursday night.  We usually do our date nights on Fridays so this was a fun mid-week treat.  This photo was taken in Crystal City right before we headed into Artomatic.  My co-worker's beautiful paintings are on display there.  It was fantastic to see her pieces in person.  Also got to lounge at the pool and read this weekend.  
Miss anything?  Not really.  I've been taking down watermelon like a crazy lady lately.  Between that and the cookies I made, it seems to be hitting the spot :) 
Movement: Nothing until Sunday morning - I had moved over to lay on my back and then felt three quick movements.  I hope there is a lot more to come!  
Pregnancy symptoms: Sensitive gums are about it.  

*What's with the blog name?  Our last name is Sinks.  My manager asked me one day when we'd have a little faucet.  It stuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment